Headteacher from September 2021
Please see the full advertisement on kent-teach:
Employment type: Full-time
Salary: £47,737 – £65,310 per annum (inc fringe)
Closing date: 19th April 2021 at Midday
Date of Interviews: 12th & 13th May 2021
Position start date: September 2021
We are seeking an inspirational, outward looking Headteacher who has the drive and enthusiasm to take up this exciting opportunity of leading our happy, ambitious and welcoming school.
Our “village” school stands at the heart of a vibrant semi-rural community. Crockham Hill is located south of the M25 on the border of Kent and Surrey and approximately 10 miles from West Sussex and the London Boroughs of Bromley and Croydon. We have an annual intake of 20 children and the school is often over subscribed.
As a Church of England School, Crockham Hill CE Primary School is committed to providing a curriculum and learning environment that supports our Christian ethos and values and where children thrive and develop a love of learning.
We believe that every child can be successful, and we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced leader who will deliver our vision and build upon our innovative and wide curriculum and our school’s sense of family.
Our Governors are knowledgeable, skilled and committed to supporting the Headteacher and the whole school community in working towards our goals. Along with our experienced staff team we are all dedicated to constantly improving the performance of the School.
- has excellent leadership, management, communication and personal skills
- is able to be highly visible and inspire staff, pupils, parents and the local community
- will encourage all to engage with our school vision, values and goals all of which will impact on our school’s development
- a school with ambitions to grow and develop
- the opportunity of working closely with supportive and encouraging parents
- fabulous children who are happy, motivated and engaged and who enjoy learning and coming to school
- a respected place within the local community, benefitting from close links with the church community
If you are an existing Headteacher or a successful member of a leadership team with a proven track record of raising standards, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We do not have any other vacancies but if you are looking for a role please do send your details to Mrs Feakes at our admin address.