'Crockham Hill is a school deeply committed to the nurture and wellbeing of the pupils in their care. T.' SIAMS 2023
'Crockham Hill is a school where the flourishing and nurture of all is at the heart of everything. The ‘soil’ is rich here providing a strong foundation and having a significant impact on the lives of families and staff' SIAMS 2023
Our SIAMS inspection took place in March 2023. The inspection recognised the school as a good Church school. It recognised the school's distinctiveness and effectiveness as good and noted the following:
- The school’s strong Christian vision of sowing the seeds, known and understood by all, underpins the daily life of the school and drives decision making at all levels. There is a deep-rooted commitment to the growth of pupils and staff, regardless of need, ensuring that all flourish.
- Monitoring of the vision and self-evaluation by leaders at all levels is carefully planned and effective, resulting in school improvement.
- The school has a clear understanding of children’s spiritual development and staff are developing in confidence at being able to provide both planned and spontaneous opportunities.
- The carefully designed religious education (RE) curriculum provides progression and ensures pupils do well in their learning.
- Rich and broad experiences in collective worship provide pupils and staff with opportunities to reflect which impacts on their daily lives.
Our full inspection report is attached below.