Pupil Premium Funding
Pupil Premium funding is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England. It is designed to help disadvantaged pupils of all abilities perform better, and to close the gap between them and their peers.
We receive funding for children:
- who are registered as eligible for free school meals (FSM)
- who have been eligible for FSMs at any point in the last 6 years
- identified in the school census as having left local authority care as a result of
- a special guardianship order
- a child arrangements order (previously known as a residence order)
- who has been in local authority care for 1 day or more
Academic year 2017-2018
Click on the link below to see our strategy for 2017-18.
Academic year 2016-2017
Click on the link below to see our strategy for 2016-17.
Academic year 2015-2016
In 2015-16 we had £23,338.00 for 13 pupils who are either Free School Meals (FSM) pupils or Post Looked After Children (LAC) pupils.