Pupil Premium Funding
Pupil Premium funding is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England. It is designed to help disadvantaged pupils of all abilities perform better, and to close the gap between them and their peers.
We receive funding for children:
- who are registered as eligible for free school meals (FSM)
- who have been eligible for FSMs at any point in the last 6 years
- identified in the school census as having left local authority care as a result of
- a special guardianship order
- a child arrangements order (previously known as a residence order)
- who has been in local authority care for 1 day or more
Academic year 2021-22
Click on the link below to see our strategy for 2021-22 and our review of 2020-21 and 2019-20.